Detached five-bay two-storey house with projecting single-bay single-storey porch to entrance front (south), built c.1770 and altered c.1830. Pitched natural slate roof with raised verges, cast-iron rainwater goods and a rendered chimneystack to either end (east and west). Roughcast rendered walls over smooth rendered plinth. Square-headed window openings with cut stone sills and two-over-two pane timber sliding sash windows to first floor openings and to south side of ground floor on entrance faade (south), replacement windows to west side. Square-headed entrance to east side of entrance porch with one-over-one pane timber sliding sash window to front (south). Set back from road in own grounds with outbuildings to rear (north).
Copyright Government of Ireland. This dataset was created by the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs. This copyright material is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.