Detached four-bay single-storey house, built c.1800, with projecting single-bay flat-roofed entrance porch. Pitched natural slate roof with centrally located rendered chimneystack and cast-iron rainwater goods. Square-headed window openings with cut stone sills and one-over-one pane timber sliding sash windows. Square-headed entrance to entrance porch with timber sheeted door flanked by three-pane sidelights to either side (north and south). Set back from road with rubble limestone boundary wall to road-frontage having rubble stone piers on square-plan with wrought-iron flat-bar gates. Located along small country road to the southeast of Rathconrath.
Copyright Government of Ireland. This dataset was created by the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs. This copyright material is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.