Terraced three-bay three-storey over basement house, c.1850. Refenestrated. One of a group of three. Pitched (shared) slate roof with clay ridge tiles, red brick Running bond (shared) squat chimney stacks, and iron rainwater goods on rendered eaves having iron ties retaining cast-iron ogee hopper and downpipe. Rendered, ruled and lined walls. Square-headed window openings with one to ground floor originally in tripartite arrangement having cut-stone sills, and replacement uPVC casement windows retaining fixed-pane timber windows to basement. Segmental-headed door opening with two cut-granite steps, slightly splayed reveals, carved timber surround, and timber panelled door having overlight. Street fronted with concrete footpath to front incorporating cast-iron grill to basement.
Copyright Government of Ireland. This dataset was created by the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs. This copyright material is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.