End-of-terrace three-bay three-storey house, dated 1838. Refenestrated. One of a group of four. Pitched (shared) slate roof with clay ridge tiles, red brick Flemish bond (shared) chimney stacks having capping supporting terracotta pots, and iron rainwater goods on slightly overhanging eaves having iron ties. Roughcast walls with rendered strips to ends. Square-headed window openings with cut-granite sills, replacement six-over-six and three-over-three (top floor) timber sash windows. Elliptical-headed door opening with timber panelled (hollow) pilaster doorcase having decorative consoles supporting entablature, and timber panelled door having fanlight. Interior with timber panelled shutters to window openings. Set back from line of street with rendered plinth boundary wall having cut-granite coping supporting iron railings, and colonette piers supporting iron gate [DS].
Copyright Government of Ireland. This dataset was created by the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs. This copyright material is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.