End-of-terrace three-bay four-storey house, c.1800, on a corner site possibly incorporating fabric of earlier house, pre-1798, on site with single-bay two-storey lower return to east. Refenestrated, c.1900. One of a pair. Pitched (shared) slate roofs with clay ridge tiles, rendered (shared) chimney stacks over red brick Running bond construction having red brick stepped capping supporting yellow terracotta pots, and iron rainwater goods on rendered eaves having iron ties. Rendered, ruled and lined walls. Square-headed window openings with cut-granite sills, replacement one-over-one and two-over-two (top floor) timber sash windows, c.1900 (square-headed window opening in tripartite arrangement to return with cut-stone sill, timber mullions, and one-over-one timber sash window having one-over-one sidelights). Elliptical-headed door opening with cut-granite threshold, carved timber doorcase having entablature on consoles/dentils, timber panelled door having sidelights on panelled risers, and fanlight. Interior with timber panelled shutters to window openings. Street fronted on a corner site with concrete footpath to front.
Copyright Government of Ireland. This dataset was created by the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs. This copyright material is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.