Detached three-bay two-storey farmhouse, post-1841; extant 1853, on an L-shaped plan with two-bay two-storey side (north-east) elevation. Hipped slate roof on an L-shaped plan with clay ridge tiles, paired rendered central chimney stacks having capping supporting terracotta pots, and replacement uPVC rainwater goods on rendered slate or stone flagged eaves. Rendered, ruled and lined walls. Square-headed window openings with cut-granite sills, and two-over-two timber sash windows. Hipped elliptical-headed door opening approached by two cut-granite steps with timber mullions supporting timber transom, and timber panelled door having sidelights below fanlight. Interior retaining timber panelled shutters to window openings. Set in own grounds with landscaped grounds to site [OS/SS].
Copyright Government of Ireland. This dataset was created by the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs. This copyright material is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.