Detached three-bay two-storey farmhouse, dated 1917, on a symmetrical plan centred on single-bay single-storey flat-roofed projecting porch to ground floor. Pitched slate roof with clay ridge tiles, rendered coping to gables rising to red brick Running bond chimney stacks to apexes having corbelled or stepped capping supporting terracotta pots, and cast-iron rainwater goods on rendered slate flagged[?] eaves. Flat roof to porch not visible behind parapet. Rendered walls centred on rendered walls to porch with dentilated moulded cornice supporting blocking course to parapet. Square-headed window openings with concrete[?] sills, and two-over-two timber sash windows. Square-headed window opening to porch with Cavetto sill course, and fixed-pane (three-light) timber window having paired round-headed glazing panels. Set in own grounds [DS].
Copyright Government of Ireland. This dataset was created by the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs. This copyright material is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.