SD: Detached three-bay two-storey farmhouse, between 1848-89; extant 1903, centred on single-bay full-height gabled breakfront with single-bay full-height side elevations having bay windows to ground floor on half-octagonal plans. Now disused. Set in own grounds with unkempt landscaped grounds to site [OS/SS].
Copyright Government of Ireland. This dataset was created by the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs. This copyright material is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.