Detached three-bay single-storey cottage farmhouse with half-dormer attic, post-1841; extant 1852?, on a T-shaped plan with canted bay windows to ground floor centred on single-bay full-height gabled projecting breakfront. Refenestrated [CEMA]. Pitched slate roofs on a T-shaped plan incorporating gablets to window openings to half-dormer attic centred on pitched (gabled) slate roof to breakfront with clay ridge tiles, rendered panelled chimney stacks on stringcourses on creeper-covered rendered bases having Ovolo stringcourses below chamfered capping, timber bargeboards to gables rising to finials to apexes, and replacement uPVC rainwater goods on part creeper-covered eaves retaining cast-iron rainwater goods to rear (north) elevation on rendered eaves. Part creeper-covered rendered walls. Square-headed window openings including square-headed window opening in tripartite arrangement to ground floor breakfront, cut-granite sills, timber mullions to tripartite opening with timber mullions to bay windows supporting timber transoms, and replacement timber casement windows. Square-headed opposing door openings to cheeks to breakfront with cut-granite step thresholds, and chamfered reveals on cut-granite padstones framing timber panelled doors. Set in own grounds perpendicular to road with landscaped grounds to site [OS/SS].
Copyright Government of Ireland. This dataset was created by the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs. This copyright material is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.