Detached two-storey former castle building, c.1700, with attached square tower. Now in use as an estate agents premises. Limestone rubble construction with larger limestone quoin blocks and modern rubble stone repairs. Original small openings with crude squared limestone or brick reveals. Timber casement windows in enlarged or inserted openings. Many blocked original openings near ground. Timber shopfront to south. Round-headed doorway with timber tongue and groove double door and limestone surround. Pitched slate roof, pyramidal to tower.
Copyright Government of Ireland. This dataset was created by the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs. This copyright material is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.