Detached three-bay two-storey farm house, built c.1810, with two-bay single-storey outbuilding attached to east and single-bay single-storey outbuilding to west. Pitched slate with rendered chimney stacks, uPVC rainwater goods and gabled dormers. Painted smooth rendered walls with rendered quoins. Whitewash over rubble stone walls to two-bay outbuilding, with flight of steps to east gable. Square-headed openings with painted stone and concrete sills having two-over-two timber sliding sashes to ground floor and one-over-one timber sliding sashes to first floor. Square-headed opening with replacement timber glazed door. Timber battened and panelled timber doors to outbuilding.
Copyright Government of Ireland. This dataset was created by the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs. This copyright material is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.