Detached five-bay two-storey house, built c.1810, having single- and two-bay sections to rear (north). Front door set in block attached to east gable. Hipped slate roofs with painted rendered chimneystacks and cast-iron rainwater goods. Painted slate hung walls with rendered plinth. Rendered walls to rear sections and to east block. Square-headed openings with tooled limestone sills and replacement uPVC windows. Pointed arch opening to rear with eight-over-eight timber sliding sash stained glass window. Camber-headed door opening with timber glazed door having stained glass sidelights, spoked fanlight and timber surround with pilasters and broken-bed pediment with entablature and corbels. Outbuildings in courtyard to north, including single-storey building with cambered-headed openings and renovated outbuilding now in use as house. Landscaped gardens to south-west and north-east. Painted rendered gate piers with ball finials and wrought-iron gate.
Copyright Government of Ireland. This dataset was created by the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, Department of Arts, Heritage, Regional, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs. This copyright material is licensed for re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.